EFPG Gold Personal Pension Plan
An international pension scheme which also meets the definition of a Qualifying Non-UK Pensions Scheme (QNUPS)
The EFPG Gold Personal Pension Plan:
- is tax approved by the Commissioner of Income Tax and in addition it meets the definition of a Qualifying Non-UK Pension Scheme (QNUPS). Investments held within overseas pension schemes that meet the definition of a QNUPS are not subject to UK inheritance tax (IHT).
- is designed to accept regular savings or lump sum contributions. Those contributions do not have to be based on declared earnings, nor do to they have to be transfers from an existing tax approved pension scheme.
- offers low cost and efficient administration and a choice of simplified or advanced investment options. For those looking for simplified investment only we offer a lower cost “Lite” version.
Advantages of a QNUPS
- a recognised pension scheme by the UK and international tax authorities
- as a structured pension scheme can be used to supplement or top up pension benefits provided by UK registered pension schemes but without some of their constraints, for example the source of contributions and Lifetime Allowance (LTA).
- investments held within overseas pension schemes that meet the definition of a QNUPS are not subject to UK inheritance tax (IHT) unless there is evidence of deliberate tax avoidance.
The EFPG Gold Personal Pension Plan - At a Glance
- A Gibraltar Tax Office approved pension scheme
- Lump sum contributions accepted
- Save regularly from as little as £100 per month
- Low charges
- Available to individuals aged 18 to 74
- Benefits can be taken at any age between 55 and 75
- Up to 30% of the fund can be taken as a tax-free lump sum, the balance of the fund is payable as lifetime income on which Gibraltar income tax is payable currently at the rate of 2.5%
- Simplified and low cost investment funds using EFPG’s in-house investment strategy
- Alternatively a huge choice of investments and investment funds which can be chosen by you