EFPG was established in Gibraltar in 2004 to provide financial planning advice to individuals and businesses in Gibraltar and Southern Spain. Since then we have experienced significant and steady growth:
- 2005 - EFPG acquires the business of Savignon Financial Services Limited and Prescotts Insurance and Investments Limited in Gibraltar.
- 2005 - EFPG acquires passporting rights under Freedom of Services legislation to provide limited financial advice to various EU countries including Spain, and the UK.
- 2007 - EFPG acquires the business of Quest Financial Services Limited in Gibraltar.
- 2008 - EFPG Business and Owner Manager Services established.
- 2012 - EFPG acquires the business of Eurolinx (Gibraltar) Limited.
- 2013 - EFPG acquires full passporting rights under MIFID to provide full investment services in various EU countries including Spain, and the UK.
- 2013 - EFPG introduces its own range of regular savings, lump sum investment and pension schemes, including QROPS and QNUPS schemes.